YSR Adarsham Scheme
YSR Adarsham gives self employment opportunities for unemployment youth. The youth are given a vehicle for transportation of sand and other essential commodities through Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC), Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation (APCSC), Andhra Pradesh Beverages Corporation Limited (APBCL) and other government agencies.
Benefits to the citizens
The vehicles will be given to the unemployed youth to provide self employment opportunities by APMDC, APCSC & APBCL corporations for transportation of sand & other items. By this source unemployed youth can earn Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme.
- Only Unemployed youth who are not associated with any job or business that provides a steady income are eligible to apply.
- Below Poverty Line families can apply for the scheme.
- ST, SC and OBC categories tribal can also apply and get the truck. Also the candidates belonging to Kapu community can apply for the scheme benefits.
- Minority community people can also register for availing for the beneficiary truck.
How to apply
Online. After online application, applicants may acquire loans from banks for commercial vehicles.
Documents needed are:
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification
- Caste certificate
- Minority certificate
- BPL certificate
- Transportation GST payment documents
- Bank account details
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Transport department Govt of A.P