YSR Law Nestham
Benefits to the citizens
All the junior advocates and lawyers will get Rs. 5,000 per month as stipend during the first three years of practise.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant shall possess Bachelor Degree in law.
- The Junior Advocate shall not exceed Thirty Five (35) years as on the date of issue of the G.O.
- The name of the applicant shall be entered in the rolls of Advocates being maintained by the Andhra Pradesh State Bar Council under Section 17 of the Advocates Act, 1961. Applications from fresh Law Graduates, who have passed out in the year 2016 and afterwards are only eligible.
- The period of first three years of practice shall be counted from the date of certificate of enrolment issued under Section 22 of the Advocates Act,
- The Junior Advocates, who started practice and not crossed first three (3) years of practice, as on the date of issue of the G.O., are eligible for stipend for the remaining period.
- The Applicant possessing four wheeler in his name is not eligible.
How to apply
ఆన్లైన్ లో అప్లై చేయుటకు ఈ క్రింది లింక్ మీద క్లిక్ చేయండి
To apply online, click here.
ఎవరిని సంప్రదించాలి ? (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Department of Law, Govt of A.P
మరింత సమాచారం కోసం ఈ క్రింది లింక్ లో గల ప్రబుత్వ పోర్టల్ లో లభ్యమవుతుంది , click here