YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
The scheme intends to provide zero interest loans for women in self help groups. To reduce interest burden on poor SHG women, it is proposed to pay interest portion for the FY 2019-20 on SHG bank loan amount outstanding as on 11/04/2019 under YSR Sunna Vadi.
Benefits to the citizens
- Zero interest for poor self-help group women.
- This scheme will help in enhancing livelihood opportunities and encourage in the development of rural areas.
- The scheme improves the financial condition of the SHG women along with the social security.
- All SHG women both rural and urban with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs will get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam.
- SHG loan accounts declared NPA as on 31/03/2019 as per SERP and MEPMA data base will not get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam.
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- The applicant must be a Self Help Group Member.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is only the Poor SHG member will get the chance to apply for the scheme.
- SHG women (both rural and urban) with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs are eligible.
How to apply
The beneficiaries are selected through the Navasakam survey done by the village volunteers who will collect the following documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate or BPL Certificate
- Proof as the women is a SHG member.
- Bank account details
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP) for rural areas and Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (MEPMA) for urban areas.